How to Remove all Bookmarks in Firefox
A bookmark is set quickly, but who thinks about removing it from the list later? This means that mess is basically inevitable. We’ll show you how to end the mess and delete bookmarks you no longer need from Firefox.
Delete Individual Bookmarks in Firefox
If you just want to remove individual bookmarks from Firefox, you can do that quickly:
- Open Firefox on your computer and from there click on the three dash menu in the top right corner. Then select ” Bookmark ” from the menu.
- There you will now see a list of your bookmarks in Firefox. Here, right- click on a saved web page and then select ” Delete Bookmark ” from the menu to remove it.
Delete Multiple Firefox Bookmarks at Once
Firefox’s library is where you’ll find all the bookmarks you’ve saved. There you also have the option to delete multiple bookmarks at once.
- Open Firefox and click on the menu on the top right. Then click on the ” Bookmark ” entry in the menu.
- Now click on ” Manage Bookmarks ” at the bottom of the menu. Alternatively, you can also use the key combination [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [O] .
- You then opened the Firefox library in a new window. Here, on the left, select the folder that contains the bookmarks you want to delete. You can then select your bookmarks on the right by clicking on them while holding down the [Shift] key and marking them one after the other.
- Once you’ve marked all the bookmarks that you want to delete, right- click on them and then select ” Delete Bookmark ” from the menu. This will delete the marked bookmarks.
- Alternatively, you can right- click on the folder in the list on the left and then click ” Delete Folder ” in the context menu. This will delete all bookmarks located in this folder. However, this doesn’t work for ” Bookmarks Toolbar ” because it’s not a folder, just a shelf for your created bookmarks.
Quick Start Guide
=>In the Firefox browser, click on the burger menu in the top right corner and then select ” Bookmark “.
=>After that, click on ” Manage Bookmarks ” at the bottom of the menu.
=>In the new window on the left you can now select the folder in which your bookmarks are located.
=>Next , in the right part of the window, highlight all the bookmarks you want to delete by holding the [Shift] key.
=>Then right- click on the selected bookmarks. Then select ” Delete Bookmark “.
=>Alternatively, you can right- click the folder in the list on the left and click Delete Folder . All bookmarks located in this folder will be deleted.